Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Follow My Lead Flimsy

It's president's week and winter break here in New York, and that means a little extra sewing time, yeah!  I've been trying to chip away at my Quarter 1 2017 Finish-A-Long list, and I am making progress, but not sure I'll have a full finish before the deadline.

Right now I have one quilt out at the long arm quilter, and another flimsy that needs a back.  This is the Follow My Lead pattern by QuiltBasket, NY.  I added two rows and went with a single 10 inch navy border.


Hope you are progressing on your projects, and have fun to all who are attending Quiltcon East 2017!

3 comments:

  1. I love AG batiks, and this quilt is no exception. I am working on a quilt top right now several of her batiks, and am loving how they mix nicely with other fabrics. Usually I drag my feet for the quilting part, and find that making the tops are so much more fun. Enjoy quilting this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a flying geese quilt in mind that I'd love to start soon. The added navy border really works well with those Alison Glass fabrics. What a great flimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Judy! Alison Glass fabrics are perfect for this pattern...I noticed the flying geese in the plus blocks. Subtle but another level of interest. Deb is spot on about the navy border. I think I'd use more of it for the binding.

    ReplyDelete