Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WIP Mini-Charm Tumbler Pillow

I love the Christmas colors in Basic Grey's 25th and Pine collection.  It has the traditional red and green, but mixes with a lighter green and navy.  In addition, I love mini charm packs because you can get all of the fabrics without a lot of commitment, so you don't feel guilty!  Here I'm putting both to work for a small pillow project.

I used this mini tumbler template which fits the mini charms perfectly.   


I arranged the cut pieces in diagonal stripes by color and came up with this:


I added a border on all sides and I'm working it into a Christmas pillow, more to follow.  

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and cute - love that shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Judy! It's fun to have makes that fit with the season. I'll be starting my Christmas quilt soon - I like to wait until the last minute to get started. That way I make sure I finish early for the next year!

    ReplyDelete