Saturday, January 13, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long Quarter 1

The 2018 Finish-A-Long has started and I'm going to make a short list for the first quarter.  I try to limit my WIPs but I do have a few, so here goes.

There is a (very small) chance that I might have all of my Delilah quilt done since February is the last month of this template of the month program.  We'll see how it goes.  If you're working on this also, check this out for more inspiration. 


I actually have this quilt almost finished, it's a big king sized bed quilt.  I need to make binding and then finish it.


I'm adding this back on my list.  I have about three quarters of the triangles cut out, so I'll keep working on that.


Last is my AMH scrappy trip.  I still need to get this sewn together and I may try to embellish it a little, so I don't think I'll get back to it this quarter, but it's a good reminder to put it on this list.


Thank you to the 2018 FAL hosts.  Here's to a lot of finishes for everyone participating!

Link up here to participate for Quarter 1.  

2 comments:

  1. Delilah is looking delightful! Good luck with your finishes; I look forward to seeing how Carnival turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Delilah blocks and how they all look together.

    ReplyDelete