Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Interlock Update

I've been making a lot of progress with my king sized Interlock quilt.  This is one of my first quarter Finish-A-Long projects.  So far I've got everything cut...all 895 pieces, 45 blocks worth.  I've sewed and pressed all of the B part strips and sewed most of the A part strips.  I'm going to keep them separate so that I can lay each part out. I'm using two Jelly Rolls plus other yardage for the prints so I want to make sure everything gets evenly distributed.  After this, I'll start sewing the strips to each other...this is a LONG project!






















Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome quilt design! I like the colors you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping blocks separate and moving them around (and around some more) is my approach too. You have one BIG quilt here.

    ReplyDelete