Tuesday, July 4, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long Quarter 3

For Quarter 2 I finished two out of three projects.  I'll be keeping my list small again this quarter, adding my one leftover project, a new quilt, a project sample, and one mini quilt.

This Anna Maria Horner scrappy trip really is a work in progress.  I need a good chunk of time to get it onto my design wall and then sewn together, but other projects with deadlines keep getting in the way.  I don't want to rush this one, so I'll just keep adding it to my list!



I'll be working on this Carnival quilt with fabrics from Lotta Jansdotter.





I'm teaching a class on y-seams and the eight point star in October and have to make a project sample, so I'll be working on something similar to one of these below.






My guild has a rainbow mini quilt swap going on this summer so that will be a secret project until it's gifted in September.  Maybe a mini pow wow quilt or a star?


Good luck with your Quarter 3 projects, link up here to join in!





1 comment: