Saturday, July 14, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long Quarter 3

Life has gotten in the way of sewing lately and I only got a bit of work done on my Quarter 2 FAL list, so no finishes for me.  But, I did make progress on my Carnival quilt, the top is done, so I'm going to make a new list and keep at it!  I've got lots of quilts I want to make so I'm going to pile them up here.

1.  Carnival Quilt - top done




2.  Delilah - top done



3.  Scrappy AMH - blocks done



4.  Rainbow Blur Quilt




5.  Elizabeth's Dowry Quilt



6.  River Log Cabin Quilt


You can find the linkup to the FAL here if you want to join in.  Have fun sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I look forward to seeing Carnival completed, am quite a sucker for triangles at the moment! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some fabulous quilts in the works going on, and in my mind, you just can't go wrong with a AMH project ; ) Warmest, Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful quilts started here. Are you making some progress? On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for joining in and good luck!

    ReplyDelete