Saturday, November 17, 2018

That's How I Roll Tote III

Last weekend my local guild, the Long Island Quilters Society, had a 'quilt the day away' event where members teach other members.  I taught a wonderful group of four quilters how to make a tote using strips.  This is a pattern I've made twice before.  It's a nice sized basic tote and is great for using up 2 1/2 inch strips.


My previous versions have both been given away as gifts, so I'm excited to keep this one for myself.  The pattern was on the Make it Coats website, but I haven't been able to find it online anymore. 


These fabrics are the last of my Anna Maria Horner Honor Roll fabric.  I do have a bit of yardage of a few prints, but I've used up all my strips.  I added in some of her other prints that had similar colors. 

Linking up with Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty and Show Off Saturday over at Sew Can She. 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag. How fun to have a day where members teach each other how to make different projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tote bags - they are so useful to just grab items and head to the car. This is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Judy! It sounds like you had a great day. I like the idea of using the wealth of knowledge and experience from our own guilds. We have some much to teach each other!

    ReplyDelete