Sunday, January 13, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long Quarter 1

Happy New Year!  Although I've had much less time for quilting this past year due to committing to additional graduate school work, I still enjoy the motivation of the Finish-A-Long, so here's my list. 

Projects that I would like to get moving along include:

1.  Work on finishing my Delilah top.  Needs back, quilting, binding. 


2.  Finish my AMH scrappy trip.  Needs binding.


3.  Finish my Mon Ami full melon wedding ring quilt.  (Templates from Victoria Findlay Wolfe.) 


 4.  Finish my Swell Quilt, pattern by Camille Roskelley.  Needs back, quilting, binding.


5.  Finish my Rainbow Blur quilts.  This is actually two projects.  One is the full pattern and just needs binding.  I have a second throw quilt I made from the leftovers, that needs back, quilting, binding. 


6.  Make the Elizabeth's Dowry Quilt by Karen Styles.   


7.  Make a River Log Cabin quilt.


8.  Continue with my dresdens using Jen Kingwell Moving on Lawns fabric.  


9.  Make the Sweet Tea Quilt by Amy Friend using Carolyn Friedlander fabrics.  



That pretty much sums up all the projects I have on deck currently.  Looking forward to progress on any of them! 

To join the Finish-A-Long visit here


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely group of projects. Good luck with getting things done. I am hoping to get a bunch of projects done also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! I've decided this year just to plug away at my WIPs and UFOs without the 'pressure' of having added them to the FAL but I will enjoy seeing how everyone gets on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, graduate school can get in the way of quilting. Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish my doc. I had severe health issues get in the way and havaen't quilted in years. I'm glad that you have made a list. It appears that you have a good start. I'll be cheering for some beautiful finishes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts-in-progress all look fabulous! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those beautiful fabrics will bring cheer whenever you get to them. Good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You have a big list there Judy! I especially like your Dresdens and Elizabeth's Dowry. AND your Delilah, of course! I'd recommend getting a start on that binding. Before you know it, you will have TWO quilts finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are organized! And I like your taste in patterns. Have fun finishing some of these.

    Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    Good luck getting these done.
    Nicole, Handwrought Quilts

    ReplyDelete