Saturday, April 9, 2016

Quarter 1 Finish-A-Long Update

When I decided to participate in the 2016 Finish-A-Long I didn't realize what a great motivator it would be.  It really helped keep me focused on finishing things...and isn't that the point!  I had seven potential projects on the list and I finished four of them.  One of my projects is super close to finishing, just needs binding, but it just didn't make the finish line.  Not a problem, I'll add it to the quarter 2 list!

I had four quilt tops on my Q1 list.  I managed to get two finished, my Mustang Quilt and my Bluebird Park Quilt.



I made two mini quilts, one from Cluck Cluck Sew, the Pow Wow Mini, and one from Jaybird Quilts, Off the Rail Mini.



Will you be joining the 2016 Finish-A-Long for quarter 2...I hope so!

Linking with Fabric Frenzy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. You've done really well on your first list of goals! I am about to put together my list for Q2 - must try to not put too much on it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic! And what a contrast between the fabrics you've used in the bigger quilts compared to the minis! I don't have a list of quarterly goals (better to say a year-long wishlist) but it's nice to set objectives and manage to complete them. It looks as a win-win :-)

    ReplyDelete