Tuesday, April 12, 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long Quarter 2

It's time to set some more penalty free goals for the second quarter of the 2016 Finish-A-Long.  It was so exciting to see everyone link up their work for quarter 1, so many amazing projects!  I'm happy to say that I did finish a good portion of my quarter 1 goals, you can check out my recap here.

Here's the next list of hopefuls:

1- Finishing my king size Interlock with Basic Grey's Persimmon Line.  More about that here and here. I was so close to finishing for quarter 1, but I still have a little more binding (okay...a lot) to do.   


2 - I  made this mini and this mini for quarter 1, and I'm going to go for one more in quarter 2, the Tissue Box mini from Jeli Quilts.  Not sure I'll wind up using these solids, I might use some prints that read like a solid instead.


3,4,5 - I have a pillow sham to match my Interlock quilt that needs finishing and two other quilts that just need binding.


6 - One small quilt using V and Co. Color Me Happy...top and back are done, needs quilting and binding.


7 - I've never done a wholecloth quilt, but I'm going to try using these two fun fabrics, it will be good practice for FMQ.  


Are you joining the 2016 Quarter 2 Finish-A-long? Can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and motivation with your finishes! I am curious how that wholecloth quilt will turn out - the right fabric is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good list to get on with Judy! I'm carrying over a couple of goals from last quarter too - now that we're coming into winter down here I think I might have a good chance of full success (she says knowing full well that dreams are free LOL!)

    ReplyDelete